Monday, June 6, 2011

Day 6 and 7: What just happened?

As I stood atop St. Peter's Basilica on the Cupola: Thoughts were racing through my mind, thoughts even after an entire day of acne breakout couldn't even begin to answer......this "will" be edited. I'm not sure when. I'm not sure how.

As I stood atop The Coliseum: Thoughts were racing through my mind, thoughts even after an entire day of acne breakout couldn't even begin to answer......this "will" be edited. I'm not sure when. I'm not sure how.

The question remains: What is it that God as called me to be? Rather...Who is it that God has called me to be?

My words to the group on my personal standpoint only a week into this trip: No words

On day 8..."normalcy" of my blogging continues......but to lead into what tomorrow brings. I got hit by a car today while crossing the street in front of the Vittoro Emmanuel II Monument.

Mom and Dad, if you're reading this, I'm perfectly fine. It's just the ebb and flow of life. It's the experiences in life that years from now i'll look back and say "Jeff, you got nudged by a Jaguar in Rome." In the narrative arc of our lives, we learn from our naive convictions to sophisticated convictions by process of refection. Simple Physics: Force= Mass x Acceleration.

In relation to the past two days, the experience of being hit my a car is only a simple reminder that the world is not a stagnant obstacle. Rather, the world is a static obstacle in which we change ourselves with it. All of this in attempts to change the world in which we live.

No comments:

Post a Comment